Waree's 3rd-4th week of the month. Thai traditional therapy massage training
Thai therapy massage course schedule
Thai therapy massage (15 common symptoms),
10 days (within 2 weeks), 60 hours.
Begin every 3rd week of the month,
Monday - Friday (Sat. and Sun. off)
From 9:00 until 16:00 (1 hr. lunch break) This course require 2 students minimum for the class to begin.
Cost 15,000 baht per person.
Day 1: Introduction of Thai therapy massage 15 common symptoms
- Principle of therapy massage the Thai way
- Analysis of mechanisms of disease and symptoms through the eyes of the Thai traditional medicine theory. (unbalance between 4 basic elements as the origin of diseases)
- Determining your own balance of these elements and your classmate's.
Day 2: Ankle Sprain, Prevention for cramp
Day 3: Leg pain, Knee pain, Hip pain
Day 4: Back pain , Stiffness of interscapular muscle
Day 5: Neck rotation blockage, Neck pain, Head pain
Day 6: Shoulder pain, Frozen shoulder, Arm pain
Day 7: Elbow pain, Wrist pain, Finger pain
Day 8: Abdominal discomfort, Constipation, Prevention of menstruation pain (Dysmenorrhea)
Day 9: Symtoms, Vertigo, Nausea, Migraine Headache. Syncope/Fainting
Day 10: Practicing & Question
This class requires an experienced Thai massage practitioner. As the flow of this therapy massage would need to combine with some relaxing massage techniques to offer a normal flow with a therapy approach.
This course require 2 students minimum to start the class.
Traditional Thai Therapy Massage Course by Waree
What this Thai Traditional Therapeutic massage course is about:
This basic therapy massage training is designed to share Traditional Thai wisdom and approach.
We will go through 15 common symptoms and what an experienced masseuse can do safely to help.
- Observation the person by Interview
- Physical check-up
- Healing plan, possible methods
- Interdiction and cautious
- How to apply massage techniques and points
- Evaluation after treatment
- Suggestion after treatment and self-stretching
It is not about very complex massage techniques but more about getting to understand the Traditional Thai System to look at a patient.
Students will learn about basic diagnostic principles according to the theory of Thai Traditional Medicine in a short and easy way to comprehend. It is based on the balance of 4 elements that our bodies require to exist and change.